Zero Carbon Academy is delighted to offer its first training course, an e-learning-based introduction to starting your organisation's net zero journey. Learners will finish the course with a rounded view of why organisations need to work towards net zero and the opportunities and challenges this presents. It then outlines the practical steps to achieving net zero.
Net Zero: How to Get Started
A practical ‘how to’ course which provides an introductory overview of the reasons organisations need to work towards net zero and the opportunities and challenges this presents. It then outlines the practical steps to achieving net zero.
- The reasons for working towards net zero
- The threats and opportunities of net zero
- The steps to reach carbon neutrality and the roles involved
- A reflection on where your organisation stands on the zero carbon journey
- An opportunity to take stock of your own net zero journey
45-90 minutes depending on completion pace
£45 plus VAT per student
Discounts available over 5 students
Contact us to discuss.
Payments are processed via Stripe and will appear on your statement as Zero Carbon Academy. Registered in England and Wales; company number 13492127 | VAT number 420157243